Wednesday, August 31, 2005

How Can We Be Lovers If We Can't Be Friends?

I found this picture of Ange and myself at the bottom of my toy chest. Underneath my Hulk Hands and this weird magnetic bracelet Hero bought for me was an image that I thought would never see the light of day. A picture without Zippy. A picture when Ange was still "Mommy." I miss those days. I really, really do. I'm sure you've been reading Zippy's blog, although it's not really that interesting because she watches too much television and reads too many magazines that Buster told me aren't real. I'm not really mad, though. I just wish that I could remember all of the times Ange and I had together. I don't know if you know but I'm four now. And this picture was probably taken when I was three, which was a long time ago. It's hard to remember stuff, although once I learned how to go to the bathroom like a big boy I never forgot.

Buster told me I might be getting my own TV show. Hero told me that if I did, he would help design the set. Worthington told me he wanted to be there every step of the way, from making sure applesauce was always in my trailer to my homework getting done. I don't know how I feel about all this. I just want a banana and some cake. Ange told me I could probably live on bananas and cake if I needed to. Maybe I'll send a banana to people who really need it. I have lots of them.

I just woke up and I need to get ready for school. Worthington has my lunch ready, and Hero is going to drive me. If I have time, I'll make Worthington write something else. Bye!

P.S. - If anyone wants to send me candy, just let me know, ok?