Sunday, August 07, 2005

Did You Ever Know That You're My Hero?

I have a hero in my life, and it's not Spiderman or Franz Ferdinand (but I love them both. Especially Mr. Ferdinand - I love his songs!). It's my dad, Brad! BradDad!! Ange had no problem with me calling him BradDad, but she told me I shouldn't get my hopes up when it was all brand new and stuff. But now, with Zahara and Ange BFFing, I needed someone in my life to be my friend. BradDad is not just my friend, though. He's my HERO, and he could beat up anyone else if he wanted to. Have you seen Fight Club? I've seen it 16 times already.

Ange told me I should be nice to Hero because Hero really likes me a lot. And Ange told me that everyone needs a hero, so even if BradDad isn't the best hero, he's a great hero for now. I think I know what Ange means, so I've been extra-nice to Hero, sometimes even calling him Daddy. Hero enrolled me in a school near the Ocean House just in case we live there or something.

Ange and Zahara have been playing lots of games, and doing other stuff that Ange and I used to do. Hero is helping me redecorate my room at the Ocean House; I'm going for a medieval look to remind me of my Castle and bedroom #5.

I'm confused. It's a whole other world now that I'm four. Am I different? Will Worthington treat me different? Will Hero and Ange want me to start doing chores? I've never done anything that I didn't want to do, so I don't know how to do something I don't like doing. That's going to be really, really hard. Maybe I'll paint something to represent my bad frustrations.